Ping and rate me..!

1.
Cutest ping game ever!:O


1st Ping-Go in my name for an hour!:p
2nd Ping-Will Get My Number!=-c
3th Ping - u bc my pin :)
4th Ping - I bc you pin8-|
5th Ping - You BC That You Love Me! ;)
6th ping - I bc that I love you <3
7th Ping - You Can Choose =D
8th Ping -  I'll tell you a secret?
9th Ping -  You Can Ask me anything.                                    
10th Ping - Too late>:/


2.
 If U are single or in a relationship bc this and see what people think of u..                                                                

:)1 ping  =  your cute:$
;;)2 pings = I fancy you:$
<3<33 pings = I loνε you<3
<34 pings = I'm asking you out;;)
:$5 pings = your my crush:*.
;)6 pings = I need to see you
:(7 pings = I miss you
8 pings = your gorgeous
9 pings = I want to marry you

The 100% Truth